You are in GJC20 R
Volume: 20L Sizes in mm: H 470, W 165, D 345 Weight: 4,3 kg
1. According to DIN 7274 the can is made from 0.9 mm steel
2. To prevent internal rusting the can is lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint
3. Powder coating gives anti-corrosion protection and a smooth look.
4. The wide channel breather enables even pouring time of less than 25 sec.
5. Strip welding ensures handle strength
6. Special holes in handle allows to attach pouring spout clip with screws
7. Bayonet closure is completely leak proof with the can in any position
8. UN number approval certifies compliance with Dangerous Goods Transportation Regulations
9. Internationally Patented Locking Pin gives additional security against accidental opening of the can
TUV and BAM cetifications
Please click here to read about our terms of return policy.
Complete the form below to ask a question about this product. We endeveour to answer all questions as soon as possible. Our parts department operates from Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday: 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Note: We will only publish your first initial, your surname and your question.