Warn Zeon 8 8000LB (3630KG) 12V Winch 89640
WARN ZEON 8
Advanced, capable, and strong
Don't let the good looks fool you. We've packed the ZEON 8 winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat-dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 lb. pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
- 8,000 lb. (3630 kg) single-line pulling capacity
- 100' of durable 5/16" galvanized steel wire rope
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 8 SPECS/PART NUMBER
Part number: 89640
Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC, series wound
Electrical controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
Gear ratio: 162:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
Weight (kit shipping): 94 lbs. (42 kg)
Rope: 5/16" x 100' (8mm x 30.5m) steel
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72" (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime