You are in 89680
WARN ZEON 10-S
10,000 lbs. of cutting-edge pulling muscle
Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 10-S SPECS/PART NUMBER
Part number: 89680
Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC, series wound
Electrical controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
Gear ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Please click here to read about our terms of return policy.
Complete the form below to ask a question about this product. We endeveour to answer all questions as soon as possible. Our parts department operates from Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday: 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Note: We will only publish your first initial, your surname and your question.