You are in 89660
WARN ZEON 12
Like nothing you've ever seen before
The WARN ZEON 12 is the new face of winching. Bolt one on, and you'll be ready for anything.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity.
- The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you-or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80' of durable 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty.
* Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)
ZEON 12 SPECS/PART NUMBER
Part number: 89660
Rated line pull: 12,000 lbs. (5443 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC, series wound
Electrical controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
Gear ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm)
Weight (kit shipping): 98 lbs. (44 kg)
Rope: 3/8" x 80' (9.52mm x 24.38m) steel
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
Warranty: Limited lifetime
Please click here to read about our terms of return policy.
Complete the form below to ask a question about this product. We endeveour to answer all questions as soon as possible. Our parts department operates from Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday: 9.00am - 1.00pm.
Note: We will only publish your first initial, your surname and your question.